What's New With Craig...: Virus Protection

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Virus Protection

Looking for some good virus protection? Check out Kaspersky. For years I didn't use any virus protection. I'm careful about what I do. But you really can't get away from using virus software anymore if you have a PC. It's generally a good thing to run. Getting a good virus program is a whole different issue. Many of the more popular aps (McAfee & Norton) are way more bloated than they need to be. As a result they use up vital system resources.

Kaspersky, in my humble opinion, is the best thing going right now. It's lightweight and does a fantastic job protecting you from both virus' and malware (spyware). In the past I have tried Norton, McAfee, AVG, Bit Defender, and a few others. Kaspersky is my personal favorite.

If your virus protection is in need of renewal, check out Kaspersky. CompUSA has a deal where it's $20 after rebate. HERE is a link for you.

Sounds like an ad almost, doesn't it? It's not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, December 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home