What's New With Craig...: The Return Of Kinko's?

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Return Of Kinko's?


This morning I woke up from the weirdest dream. I took a job at Kinko's again. As many of you probably know, I spent many years working for Kinko's right before I got married. Since then I moved on with the State of Delaware in the Division of Communications. Since my teenage years I haven't held many jobs. I seem to hold on to them. But of all the jobs I have had, Kinko's was one of my favorites.
So anyway, in my dream, I find myself back in the Dover store nearly 10 years later. This would be a miracle in and of itself because the store closed down shortly after I left. But anyway, I find myself on the job the first day. Not a lot has changed. They even still had the old Macintosh computers with the small black and white screen and floppy drive. :) The people though were all new. One thing that was so great about working at Kinko's was that the co-workers got along so well and we had fun together. I made some great friends and many of them I still stay in touch with today. I kinda wish the dream threw me into a time warp or something and put me back into the store with the old crew, but that's not how it went down.
The dream itself was kinda boring. I was just doing a normal days job, but started slowly since it had been so long since I had worked there. But when I woke up I felt good. Those days were really fun and at times I miss them.
Dream On!
PS - I didn't jump over any counters for those of you that know that story. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no IRC-ing in the dream? Hmpf! :P

Sunday, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Craig said...

Sorry Dee. That was part of that lifetime too. Just the part I'd like to forget. LOL! Just Kidding! I have fond memories of that as well. :)

Sunday, January 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the good old days! Never ever put an ultrasound picture through the laminator! Bad!!!!!

I know how much you miss the GBC punch!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Craig said...

LOL! The fun we all had!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home