What's New With Craig...: What Superhero Are You?

Saturday, December 30, 2006

What Superhero Are You?

Turns out I am mostly Superman. I think I screwed up the first time I took it because it said I was Robin initially. Me acrobatic? It didn't sound right so I took it again answering as fair as possible.

Cade was Flash. Cale was Green Lantern. Shelly was also Green Lantern.

Take the quiz yourself. They also have a Super Villain quiz. For what it's worth, I was mainly Venom at 65%. What Superhero are you?


Your results:
You are Superman

You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.



75% Superman
70% Spider-Man
70% Robin
70% Green Lantern
50% Iron Man
45% Hulk
40% Batman
40% Supergirl
40% Wonder Woman
40% The Flash
40% Catwoman

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz

5 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

Leaping over a counter? Whatever do you mean? :) You must certainly be referring to that scar I got from a 10' Great White while in the West Pacific.

At least that's the load I feed my kids. For some reason they don't believe me. :)

Sunday, December 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig, I guess you really are my son after all. ;) I'm Superman as well, but I'd rather be known as Superwoman...ugh, how will I tell your father that I changed genders today? *!#

Me

Sunday, December 31, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

It appears your super human abilites have been passed on to me. :)

Sunday, December 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Spidey, but also Mystique. Not sure what either one says about me, but it was a fun quiz.

I don't recall the "flight of the dumble-bee" at Kinko's - I must have been at Sbarro's enjoying a stromboli!

Monday, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Craig said...

Spider-Man is cool. Shelly was also Mystique as well.

Unfortunately, I have had several counter incidents at both Kinko's & Wall to Wall. :) I still have the scars to prove it.

You think I would have learned my lesson. But no. :)

Monday, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home