What's New With Craig...: Young Craig

Monday, December 11, 2006

Young Craig

Here we have an old picture of yours truly. Cale thought it was a picture of Cade. :)

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure how old I am here. Maybe my mom has a better idea... Any ideas mom? I'm going to guess 8.

The picture was taken from a very cheesy Christmas ornament that I made while I was in the Cub Scouts. We lived many placed while I was growing up, but I think this was actually one of the other times I lived in Dover.

Ladies... You gotta love a man in uniform. ;)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh...first look, I thought I was looking at Cade! I believed you had signed him up for Cub Scouts. Memories...8 is about right. I know you were in the Weeblos (sp) here in Dover, so I think you're right about the location. LOL, the next thing on Cade's plate???

Love You all!

Mom/Grandma L.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

I would like to sign him up for Cub Scouts, but I don't know how we can fit it all in. There's karate twice a week, swimming, and baseball in the summer. I know he would enjoy it though.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one big doofus!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

So, the pot is calling the kettle black I see. :) Takes one to know one!

So there! :)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home