What's New With Craig...: Where's The Fire?

Monday, September 19, 2005

Where's The Fire?

This weekend we took the family to a downtown area of Dover for the annual fire parade. Many different fire vehicles from all over the state lined up to show off their company. In the mix of the parade were pageant winners, marching bands, and various other acts.

I took many pictures, but won't bore you with most of them. If you visit my Flickr page, however, you'll find several pictures of the family at the event. You'll have to also look at the second page to actually see all the photos I took, as there were too many to fit on one page.

There is one really fun photo I captured when I gave Cale a lemon to eat from our iced tea. The expression on his face is priceless. You'll have to check it out. I love torturing my children. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home