What's New With Craig...: Rock Star : Inxs Update

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Rock Star : Inxs Update

Poor Jordis. Man she been doing a backwards slide for weeks now. Her fate is probably sealed as I'm writing this now. I'll watch the show a bit later.

Anyway, here's my current take.

Jordis: See comments above.

JD: Best performer of the lot. Singing ability is so-so. Personality sucks.

Suzie: Starting to shine. The girl can sing and has recently put Jordis to shame. Bohemian Rhapsody was fantastic!

Mig: Still my guess as the overall winner. He's good, but not my favorite @ this point. There's something about his singing that I really don't care for. I dunno, it's too over the top. I think I heard he was into theater, and that's what it reminds me of.

Marty: My favorite. IMHO, a near ringer for former Def Leppard guitarist Steve Clark. But that's not why I like him. He's got personality, is a talented singer, and has the ability to move people. I can only see Inxs picking him if they wish to tackle a new direction for the band. In general, has a bit more of an edge than Inxs. Go Marty!

I see Suzie, Marty, and Mig in the final 3. Performances could alter my opinion, but this is what I see @ this point.

Jordis, she's probably out tonight. Unfortunately, she also kinda deserves it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home