What's New With Craig...: Yeah, I'm 36

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Yeah, I'm 36

Well, yesterday was my birthday. Happy Birthday to me! :) I turned 36 and for the life of me can't believe it. I don't feel 36 at all. Perhaps it's not really as old as it sounds out loud when I say it, but inside I still feel 21. Time seems to play funny tricks on you. Before you know it you're married and have two children. Speaking of children, they seem to age exponentially. Again, I'm sure it's me. But it seems like only yesterday they were both born.

In the end I guess your only as old as you let yourself feel. Hopefully I'll feel 21 for a long time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Day-um, yer OLD!

Monday, August 29, 2005  
Blogger Craig said...

I know. I'm lame. Nothing 2 exciting 2 talk about lately. I did post something new tonight though.

Monday, September 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home