What's New With Craig...: Jordis Rules On Rock Star : Inxs!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Jordis Rules On Rock Star : Inxs!

Jordis singing David Bowie's The Man Who Sold The World was absolutely fantastic! The song was chillingly moving. She's has been my favorite from day 1 and seems to have the most raw talent IMHO. If rock is your genre, you have to like this show. It really is quite good.

Brandon didn't deserve to be at the bottom this week, but his Inxs performance to keep him alive was a little shaky. He's lucky he's still around. Tara really didn't seem to fit in. She had more of a country feel, for the most part, and didn't really do anything for me. I hate to see people leave, but it was just in this case.

Most of the dead weight is gone. There are only one or two borderline performers left, who will probably be the next to go. After that, it's going to be tough and things are going to get exciting.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you had to know that if you posted about music, I'd be here to add my 2 cents - LOL!

I have to agree with you about Jordis' performance this week - the girl CAN sing, and she did an awesome job with the Bowie song, but hot, she is not! [g]

On another note, Brandon being in the bottom 3 was INSANE. I though he did a great job on Tuesday, and he's looking more & more like Kip Winger to me, and that's a bonus [g].

The bottom 3 consisted of 2 out of 3 of my picks, Brandon being the shocker. I predicted Ty, Tara & DEANNA - that girl HAS to go! What is she taking testerone pills? Ugh! What a deep CREEPY voice she has. It bugs me so much that I'm even rooting for Deanna to go before the "pole-dancer" Jessica - LOL!

Ok, enough dishing about the show, for now. Gotta go get ready for work.....yes I said WORK. Did I tell you I got a new job?? Day 3 is today - 2 more days to go to beat my own record [g]. So far so good, but there is a lot to learn, and I wish I knew everything already so I wasn't bored not doing things.....!!

Thursday, August 04, 2005  
Blogger Craig said...

I think she's pretty, so poo on you! :)

FWIW, Shelly thinks she's pretty too.

Thursday, August 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Well her face may be pretty, but that HAIR! [g]

Friday, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Craig said...

I have no beef with her hair. You're so superficial. :) Don't you know anything. It's what's on the inside that counts. LOL!

Friday, August 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<< You're so superficial. :) Don't you know anything. It's what's on the inside that counts. LOL! >>

OMG yer SUCH a brat - LOL! You know that *I* know that better than anyone! :)

You are too funny..... :p

Saturday, August 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home