What's New With Craig...: Thinking Of Getting A Comcast Cable Modem?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Thinking Of Getting A Comcast Cable Modem?

If somewhere in your mind you are thinking about getting a cable modem, now is the time for both you and me.

Here's what you get:

High Speed Surfing @ 4 Mbps (VERY FAST!)

$19.99 for 6 Months (About $40 After That)

Free Cable Modem After Rebate

$75 Cash Back

No Contact or Credit Card Required

Here's what I get:

Credit Towards My Free iPod

The offers ends soon and is only available to new & old cable modem customers. Current cable modem customers can't take advantage of the deal. If you have been tossing around the idea of trying it, now would be a good time. Since there is no contract, you can always quit after the first month if you're not happy. But I know you'll be happy because I love my cable modem. :)

Anyway, click THIS LINK to take advantage of the offer and click on the Comcast Cable link to start the process. If you have any problems, feel free to email me or leave a comment here.

If you are looking for tips in how to lower your bill after the 6 months for $19.99, let me know. I've been successful in lowering my bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home