What's New With Craig...: Hide Your PC Now!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Hide Your PC Now!

I don't know what's in the air, but PC's everywhere seem to be having all kinds of problems. It's been keeping me busy, hence the lack of posts lately. A buddy of mine, Larry, just lost his entire hard drive. It crashed hard and nothing was recoverable. Tonight he bought a 120 GB drive for $40 after rebate from Best Buy and we rebuilt his system.

Fortunately, my computers have been fine (knock on wood). Recently I purchased a new Dell 9100 for Shelly's birthday since she's going to be working from home using AutoCAD. In the past I've built all my systems, but was hard to pass up the price I paid, which also included a 19" flat panel. It's not entirely fair that her system dogs mine now! :)

Anyway, I hope your PC is ok.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about Larry's drive so I just archived my digital camera pix to CD. Need to do more backups. --Ken

Wednesday, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home