What's New With Craig...: Check Out Freecycle

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Check Out Freecycle

Freecycle is an online community for your local community that gives you the ability to obtain and get rid of items for free. So instead of throwing something away or selling it, you make it available to someone who can use it. They operate through Yahoo! Groups and get somewhat specific to the location you want. For example, I got Kent County Delaware.

Here is a sample:
OFFER: 10 man tent in Dover

10 man tent in fair to good condition. Its about 6 years old and has some minor holes that can be patched. At this point, I am not interested in doing so myself, so I figured I would put it up here. All poles, lanyards, and all stakes (I am not 100% on the stakes but they are real cheap at Wal-Mart) are present and accounted for.

This tent has a lot of life left and all it needs is some minor repairs. We need something that has a little more privacy and packs up smaller.

If you are interested email me, I'd like to find it a new home ASAP!

Jen

All you have to do is email the person through a link in the post and it's yours.

Check it out! I happened to run across it because of a link in a fellow ReplayTV buddy's forum signature. I looked it up, liked what I saw, and now I'm spreading the word to you. :)

(Yeah, it's late. I woke up after falling asleep early and now I can't get back to la la land.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home