What's New With Craig...: The xbox Bug

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The xbox Bug

I don't know what it is about video games, but they sure are addicting. Cade is to the point where he wants to play all the time. We don't let him, of course, but if he could play all day he would be a happy camper.

Last Christmas Kelly, Keith, and Co. got me an xbox. I had been wanting one for some time up until that point because I wanted to hack it. Anyway, I was blown away with the gift. It was fantastic. What's the first thing the average normal person does with an expensive gift like this? Treat it with care, right? Well I'm far from normal as most of you know. I immediately cracked it open, took it apart, soldered in parts, threw in a huge hard drive, and hacked the sucker. ;) It's a machine to be reckoned with now.

We've got many games, but I suppose Halo 2 is our favorite game. Yeah, I'm also addicted. But I force myself to play in moderation to try and set a good example. The best part of playing Halo 2 is playing it online with others. You can do this through the paid monthly serive of xbox Live or for FREE using a program called xlink kai. Which do you think I use? Yeah, I'm thrifty. We use kai and it works great! Check it out if you have a broadband connection. They support the following gaming systems: GameCube, PS2, PSP, and xbox.

PS - If you ever see Snipe Daddy (Korey) online, watch out! He's a BEAST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home