What's New With Craig...: Tattoo Factory - Chicago Trip

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tattoo Factory - Chicago Trip

A few years ago I got a tattoo of Cade when he was around 18 months old. I was visiting Chicago on a work related trip and searched the internet for a good tattoo artist. When I got the tattoo, I had it offset a bit so I could add another one when we had another child. Anyway, Cale is nearly 3 now and I wanted to get him added before it got too late. I'd been saving money on the side by doing computer work for a few small businesses I deal with and decided to make a go of it. The picture I used was when Cale was also 18 months old.

Yesterday I flew out to Chicago for the day. Ken, my bro, let me crash @ his house the night before to save on travel time to the airport. Originally the plan was to fly out, do a little sightseeing, and then fly back. But they were calling for some substantial snowfall back home, so the plans got changed a little. I didn't get to do that much sightseeing because I tried to catch an earlier flight back. But by the time I got to the airport, I found out I had just missed the flight before mine by 30 minutes. My flight was 4 hours away and it wasn't worth leaving the airport to do anything because I didn't have a lot of time to play with anymore.

So, I had fun hanging out at the airport watching people. :) My flight got in on time without delay, but snow had started to cover the ground. It snowed fairly good on the way home and it took forever due to having to drive so slow. My head hit the pillow shortly after 1:00 am.

I'm pleased with the tattoo. The picture you see is early on before all the detail is actually added. Right now it's still a little bruised and red, but I'll try and remember to post another picture when it's all healed up.

See some more of the pictures I took of the trip over @ Flickr.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite the scrawny arms you're sportin'!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and Craig's mom finds out about the journey by reading his blog. ;)

Craig, look up Alexander Graham Bell on google...and find out what he invented! ;)

I'll check out the new addition when I see ya next.

The mom

Wednesday, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Craig said...

LOL! Sorry mom. Such a bad son! :)

Leigh, you think my arms are scrawny? You should see my legs!

-- Craig

Wednesday, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home