What's New With Craig...: Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

So my friend Chris sent me this picture via email and I thought it was cute, so I ripped it off and put it in my blog. :)

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'll try and post some photos over @ Flickr as the day develops. The current plans are to stop by my parents and visit for a bit. My grandmother is up from Jersey. Then it's off to my in-laws for a turkey feast.

Cade has been sick for the last few days. I had taken off anyway since our daycare provider took a scheduled vacation during this time. I think he's well enough now so that we can go out and see other people.

If you missed it, it snowed last night. It's gone now, of course. But as we went to bed everything was covered in a light layer of snow. The kids were so excited. I think they are going to be disappointed when they wake up today. :)

Sorry I haven't posted lately, but there isn't a whole heck of a lot going on. I think I'll just throw more posts in that just interest me.

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving! Christmas, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home