What's New With Craig...: Playing In The Leaves

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Playing In The Leaves

This Sunday, while the weather was somewhat nice, the kids helped me out in the yard. Let me preface this by saying I absolutely HATE leaves. I think they hate me too. Here in Dover you just rake your leaves into the street and the city sucks them up. So if you don't rake your leaves at the right time, they could sit there for a week. This usually happens as they get the leaves on Friday. The weekend is when your most likely going to do your yardwork anyway. Then along comes the leaves best friend... WIND! And most of the leaves blow right back into the yard! :)

Anyway, I digress. So the kids went out and helped me pick up sticks and leaves. After awhile, we needed a little break. So we raked a big pile of leaves and I let them play in it for a bit. They had a blast.

I took a few pictures which you can find over @ Flickr.

So far I've gotten lucky. The leaves have stayed put for the most part and the yard still looks nice. :) I hate leaves!

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

I wish our trees didn't drop leaves. The city never picked up the ones we raked and a lot of them blew back! ARGH! The rest are still sitting in the street.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home