What's New With Craig...: A Christmas Carol

Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Christmas Carol

Two days before Christmas I took the kids around the block to my parents neighborhood to partake in a little Christmas Caroling. Contrary to what the photo may show, there were quite a few people that went. The kids had a great time and enjoyed singing all the classics. Grandma, or my mom, is the pair of hands clapping in the photo.

As I'm writing this, it appears as though it's Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a great day.

I'm going to get my butt chewed out in the morning. :) Someone neglected to make sure we had blank tapes for the camcorder. That someone, obviously, is me. Hopefully my parents have an 8 mm tape that I can steal. If not, I'll never hear the end of it because I knew the tape that was in there was full. Santa, can you help me out dude?

Enjoy the day with your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home