What's New With Craig...: Three New Planets To Be Added To Our Solar System

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Three New Planets To Be Added To Our Solar System

Three more "planets" are to be added to our solar system. Offically classed as "plutons", it appears as though the decision has been made to reclassify them as planets. Apparently gravity is now the scientific basis in determining the definition of a planet.

Cade is familiar with the "new planet" codenamed Xena, but he'll be excited to find out there there are potentially two more.

Check out the story found on Digg to read more.

read more | digg story

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And which one of them will you be living on? ROFLMAO!

Oh, I am so mean! Bet you can't guess who posted this one - LOL!

Just bustin' on ya! ;)

Thursday, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

Hey! Who posted that! My fragile feelings have been hurt. I think I have to cry now.

Thursday, August 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Femboy!

LOL!

Oh, you make this toooooo easy! Hehehehe.....

Thursday, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

Ok, I have it narrow to two people you evil and ruthless character! Care to share one other clue?

Thursday, August 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you mean you actually don't know for sure who I am? Bwahahahaha!

I would have liked to have known if I was one of the two people you narrowed it down to first, but maybe you'll be honest enough to tell afterwards, so ok, here's one more clue.....

OTTN sucks!

{ducking}

Friday, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

Argh! Ok DOROTHY. I should have known it was you!

btw... On Through The Night does not suck. You do though! :)

Friday, August 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Dorothy?

Hehehehe.

So, was I one of the "suspects"? ;)

-DEE

Friday, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

Guilty!

Friday, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home