What's New With Craig...: What's Going On?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What's Going On?

I got awakened earlier by a phone call for work (I'm on call) and now I can't get back to bed. Anyway, I thought I would throw a quick post up.

Cade is in karate camp again this week. He really enjoyed the last camp and wanted to return at the end of the summer. He's also really excited about starting 1st grade and having a full day at school.

Cale is getting big quick and soon will have caught up to his big brother. At this point he's not too fond of girls. I think he's already realized how much of a pain they can be. :) He's still in the process of being completely potty trained. Stubborn kid! He's virtually there. Hopefully soon he'll be wearing underwear all the time. ;)

Not a whole lot of anything is going on. I do have a few new pictures that I'll try and post over at Flickr later this week.

Now if I could only fall asleep. Back to the tv...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Craig! The big day is tomorrow. Baby #2 will be born at 8 in the morning! Today 1 kid, tomorrow, 2! It's mind-numbing. I have no idea how Julian will react. I imagine he'll treat the new baby like he does the cat: just a bit of a nuisance that he chases once in a while!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

Do we know if it's a boy or girl? Julian will have a blast with a sibling once he/she/it :) grows up a little. Cade & Cale are really close and have all kinds of fun with each other. I'm sure the same will be true with your kids too. :)

Keep me posted. Good luck tomorrow!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had another boy - Morgan Justus. Just a little thing! I came back to work this week. I was glad to get out of the house! Julian is hilarious - he keeps trying to jam the pacifier in the baby's mouth!

Thursday, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

Coolness. The world needs more boys to drive the girls crazy! Sounds like the kids are having fun already.

Punch Tony for me just because. :)

Thursday, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home