What's New With Craig...: Cale Starts Flag Football

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Cale Starts Flag Football

Cale was excited to start playing flag football at the YMCA. His age group mainly deals with developing skills but they are hoping to scrimmage for a little bit too.

I've never been a big football guy. Cade has gotten me into it more than I probably ever have been before. We throw the football around and goof off more than anything. I was surprised at how well Cale did. He made me proud. But then again he usually does. :) Cale had a blast!

Cade starts football this weekend. He's chomping at the bit to be a quarterback but realizes that it might not happen. We'll have to see. He does pass really well.

More to come on that later...

Several new photos were posted over at Flickr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home