What's New With Craig...: Got Cache?

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Got Cache?

The boys and Shelly gave me a GPS for Father's Day. Ever since Ken introduced me to geocaching, I've been wanting a GPS badly. It didn't make sense to wait until August to give it to me as a birthday gift, so it was pushed up a few months. Geocaching is so much fun!

The kids and I hit six local caches and found them all. Shelly ended up staying home, so it was a boys day out on Father's Day. Boy, did we have a blast!

Check out the pictures over at Flickr. You'll also find some new non-geocaching pictures there also.

Next week we're heading to Hershey, PA to meet up with Tony & Co. Hopefully we will be able to hit a few caches along the way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lord! They are getting soooo big!

Thursday, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Craig said...

Yeah, I know. I'm sure the same is true for your Crew. Time flies.

Thursday, June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home