What's New With Craig...: Grandma's Got Game

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Grandma's Got Game

My mom stopped by to see this kids this weekend. They were outside playing, so she joined in. Cale was riding his scooter around. Cade gave the skateboard a go, but it wasn't long before he grabbed the football. I wasn't really in the mood and Grandma graciously volunteered. I thought to myself "this ought to be good". But you know what, Grandma's got game! She did a great job playing football with Cade. Go Grandma!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wink, wink!

Grandma got some exercise and had fun. Thankfully, a youngin' was throwing the ball! ;) But still he threw with a powerful thrust at times...those I chased after on the ground!

The Grandma

Tuesday, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home