What's New With Craig...: Batman Begins

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Batman Begins

So yesterday the family and I hit the cinemas to see Batman Begins. This film actually takes you back to the beginning, so you find out how Bruce actually becomes Batman.

I really don't want to give too much away, but I will tell you that I feel this is the best Batman movie yet. Honestly, it's the most realistic as well. Bruce Wayne is more human than Superhero. You'll see less CGI and over-the-top special effects, which makes the movie itself much more believable.

There were a few scenes that I was a little unprepared for and may not have been ideal for younger kids. As it turns out, the movie was rated PG-13. But Cade seemed to take it in stride. If anything, he may have felt a little uneasy and uncomfortable. For those that have seen it, I'm talking about the scenes that involve the Scarecrow.

Overall, I highly recommend going to the theaters to catch this movie. It's so good that I don't think you even have to be into the Superhero genre. There is enough action and a good story line to keep the average movie buff happy with the film.

My final word: See It

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now inquiring minds wanna know - what happened with the scarecrow??

Saturday, July 02, 2005  
Blogger Craig said...

I guess you'll have to go see the movie to find out. :)

Saturday, July 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh! You know that's not my kind of movie and I'll never see it, so therefore.....SPILL on the scarecrow scenes! :)

Saturday, July 02, 2005  
Blogger Craig said...

There is nothing to tell really. The character was just somewhat disturbing and could possibly freak out the young ones.

Saturday, July 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I was expecting an answer that was a little less PG-rated. Guess we know where my mind resides - LOL!

Saturday, July 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home