What's New With Craig...: Thanksgiving Feast

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast

I'm over a week behind, but that's nothing new. This year was Thanksgiving at my parents. It was a fantastic feast and everyone had a full belly by the end of the night.

That weekend Cade, Ken, Mom, and I did a day of hiking and caching to work off all that food we ate. We saw some more really neat places in our own backyard that I never knew existed. Mom brought some yummy turkey leftovers for lunch and we had a makeshift picnic while we were out. I think everyone had a really great time.

I have some other big news to big up, but I'll save that for another post soon. :)

In the meantime, there are some new pictures over at Flickr if you feel so inclined. They roll over to page 2. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! Is Shelly pregnant again? Is that your BIG news?!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007  
Blogger Craig said...

God no! Man, if she was, she would have some explaining to do. I got fixed. Remember?

The news isn't THAT big. I'll post something soon to clear up any misconceptions.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. Sadly, I don't usually keep up with other people's "fixins"!

Thursday, December 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home