What's New With Craig...: Dover PD FOP 15 - The Champions

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dover PD FOP 15 - The Champions

The season comes to a close and the team celebrates by raising their trophies. Several of Cade's teammates were on his team last year. He had the same coach and I once again helped assist the best I could. Sadly, it looks as though we may not be able to play in Dover Little League next year. Apparently no more waivers are allowed from other leagues. Our house lies just ouside of the border of what is considered Dover Little League. Next year we may end up in Camden Wyoming Little League. I'm going to try everything in my power to try and get him back in Dover. I personally feel that the fields are a lot better as well as the program.

Anyway, Cade did great this year. I think he likes pitching, catching, and first base the best. But honestly most kids like those positions because they get the most action. :)

Check out some baseball photos from the end of the year party over @ Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home