What's New With Craig...: Great Customer Service

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Great Customer Service

You hear enough bitching and whining about companies screwing their customers. It's refreshing to see not everyone is that way.

Recently the SD media card that was in the digital picture frame that I gave Shelly for Christmas died. The card could not have been more than 2 or 3 months old. I was kind of annoyed, as anyone would be, so I emailed the company. That company was Kingston. I'm not a huge customer, but over the years I have purchased several memory products.

The next day I received an email from someone over at Kingston giving me directions on how to obtain a replacement. I followed the directions and submitted the info to start the return process. A few days later I received a new email with directions on how to ship the bad card back. All I had to do was stop by FedEx and ship it off. No fees required. Kingston took care of the shipping.

Yesterday, roughly five days later, I received a brand new replacement card. You always hear about the bad customer experiences. This was just the opposite. I can't say enough good things about Kingston and will continue to use them in the future.

It's good to see customer service like this. When a company does an outstanding job trying to make the customer happy it's only fair to let other people know. Kingson's got your back if something goes wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home