What's New With Craig...: Blogging? What is blogging?

Friday, June 10, 2005

Blogging? What is blogging?

Basically, blogging is a web log. That is, a journal of sorts that is published on the web for others to appreciate and add comments of their own.

So, I'll be posting topics different topics off and on about what's going on in my life. Hopefully I'll keep this maintained a little better than the now defunct Lambert Scrapbook. If all goes well, I may be able to con Shelly into adding some news now and again.

One of the good things about blogs is that they make it very easy to publish. The easier it is, the more inclided I'll be to do it. :) Additionally, I have the ability to add other components -- like pictures.

Anyway, here's to my first post in the wee hours of the morning. I started playing with this and couldn't pull myself away.

Incidentally, it's my brother's birthday today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

I'll shoot you an email here in a minute...

Tuesday, June 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lamer! LOL! Just yankin' yer chain..... :)

Will we be sent a notice when there's an update here, or do we have to remember to check?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005  
Blogger Craig said...

No, you won't be updated. You'll just have to check in now and again. Blogs should be updated somewhat frequently anyway.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you ah wicked lame!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig: I liked you blog, very interesting.

Friday, June 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Craig! My dad sent me your blog! The kids are awesome! I just had a baby on May 26 - Julian! He is the coolest!

Tell Shelly Hi!

Monday, June 20, 2005  
Blogger Craig said...

Hey Leigh! Tony mentioned the good news to me when I spoke to him on the phone the other day. Congrats! Aren't kids the best!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home